Accurate NXG Consultancy
We offer consultancy services for several major reconciliation packages, but our core expertise is in the Accurate NXG reconciliation package which is now sold by Fiserv. Previously it was sold by CheckFree, and before that by Accurate Software.
Support for Old Versions
We have been involved with the package from its creation in 1997, so we specialise in providing support for the following old versions of the software:
- Bankrec 2.0 to 2.8 - prior to version 2.9, the reconciliation component (Accurate NXG Reconciliation) was sold as a stand-alone product called Bankrec
- Investigate 1.0 to 1.4 - prior to version 2.9, the workflow component (Accurate NXG Workflow) was sold as a stand-alone product called Investigate
- Accurate NXG 2.9, 2.10 and 2.11 - these versions are currently too old to fall within Fiserv's standard support agreement
If your organisation currently uses some of the software mentioned above, we can provide the following services:
- Prepration for upgrade - Sometimes budgetary constraints prevent organisations from upgrading in a timely manner, which can result in you running a version of Accurate NXG that is too old to be supported. We can liaise with Fiserv, impartially representing you and your interests in the process of getting your organisation upgraded onto a supported version with minimal disruption.
- Reduce upgrade costs - We have already saved
previous clients money by clarifying the upgrade work needed with Fiserv, thus allowing Fiserv to quote a lot less for upgrades. If you're worried about the cost of upgrading to the latest version, why not see what we can do for you!
- Full support for scripts and rules - If you are happy with running an older version of Accurate NXG, we can provide full support for all of your scripts, rules and reports, no matter who wrote them. We have extensive experience with the Accurate NXG scripting language and we can often extend the functionality of an older system by writing new scripts, thus saving your organisation money.
- Migration to other packages - If you wish to migrate away from Accurate NXG we can provide impartial consultancy on the options available to your organisation. We do not sell a reconciliation package ourselves, which means we can remain neutral and evaluate the differing options in the marketplace with your needs in mind. Many people feel jaded by sales pitches from the major vendors who never take the time to listen to what they need. Using our consultancy service can provide you with truly impartial and valuable results.
- Data migration - If you have decided to migrate away from Accurate NXG, we can assist with the technicalities of exporting the data out of Accurate NXG in a safe and secure manner ready for input into your new system. We can preserve the full audit history of the data for SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) or other legal compliance needs.
No organisation wants to run with unsupported software - if your system is too old to be supported by Fiserv, let us provide the assurance your business needs.
Consultancy on Current Versions
At the time of writing, the major versions of Accurate NXG that are supported by Fiserv are 2.12 and 2.14. We have a lot of contemporary experience with these software packages and we can provide the following services:
- On-site consultancy - We can provide staff to help out with all aspects of your Accurate NXG system, including training, scripting, deployment and administration. If you need assistance with your system, we can provide the right resources for you.
- Script development - We can develop new rules and scripts for your system, increasing its efficiency and speed, or make changes to any existing scripts in order to fix bugs or make them run faster.
- New reconciliations - Often an organisation will need new reconciliations adding to their existing Accurate NXG system, for example through expansion into new business areas or if an audit uncovers some business processes that need further oversight. We are happy to provide the planning, design, implementation and documentation of this process, getting you up to speed and audit-compliant quickly.
If you would like any further details of how we can make a difference to your organisation, please do not hesitate to